5.04.2010

take a deep breathe for a second..

yes. maybe some of you already know that 2/3 weeks ago i had a little itsy bitsy emotional breakdown, as you all read the previous-previous-previous post. Yesterday, because i was being selfish, that emotional breakdown almost came back. like.. really little part of it actually. due to the awkward situation and hot/humid weather and lack of talking, those breakdown really made my night a little bit stressing.

WHAT AM I SAYING HERE?

so, yeah, this morning i just realized that i have a building construction's quiz on sustainability problem aaaannnnnnddddddd... i haven't studied it yet. Stoopid me 'cos last nite i was busy working out the awkward situation. But then, HELLO HELLOOO PROBLEM NUMBER 2! Since my autoCad on my windows boot camp already expired, (SHIEYT FAK, DOUBLE FAK DANG IT!) so i decided to do my english paper first. THEN! after skipping my english class today, which actually i have a practice exam that i forgot, i went for my math class. Math class was pretty good. We have started integral and stuff, which i like! So, after math class, i ran myself to my school's library and borrowed an economic book, which i photocopied 2 chapter of it that.. is such a useless thing that i did today. That was so unnecessary, you know? What should i photocopied like 20ish pages that i actually dont need?? -___- I dunno what's wrong with me. Yeah, after that and returning the book, i ran myself again to the 10th floor computer room to do my building contruction's midterm correction, which is the one that i need to use autoCad. I done pretty much all of it except the axonometric drawing. Which IS SO IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT WITH CAD! SHIEYT FAK, DOUBLE FAK DANG IT AGAIN! I tried to do it with SketchUp but it didn't work out. So i tried my best to do it on Cad, which was a terrible decision to make. This whole situation equals to i do not have the time to study for my building construction's quiz. Yeah.. you know what's coming up. I came to the class around 6.30ish or 6.45ish cos i have to finish the autoCad drawing first. So yeah, i came to class where EVERYONE ALREADY TOOK THEIR QUIZZES! WHICH WAS DANG IT! I cannot cheat or anything like that cos im gonna be the one (and some people) that'll be doing it while the class is seeing slides of buildings. I tried my best though. I think logically and came out ok (i guess). I didn't read the part where it said "choose all correct answer of the options given", so i just choose 1 from A, B, C, D or E. At the end of the class, the professor wanted to discuss the quiz and we have the opportunity to correct it (well, it because someone in the class said "how can we study it without knowing the questions & answer??") so yeah, we kinda corrected it and stuff.

Class is done. I went to Whole Foods to buy dinner which ended up eating there alone before going home. It's kinda depressing actually. Eating dinner at Whole Foods, alone, while everyone in the store with somebody buying groceries for tomorrow night or something. Dang it! After eating my dinner, i went home and directly grab my economy practice exam paper. I tried and tried to understand it and finding the answer through the book but HELL NOH! i cannot take it anymore!! I just wanted to burn the book and cut it into pieces or something! Shieyt.. how can anybody learn this stuff and be a professor? -____- i rather be a math or an art teacher than be an economy teacher!! Well, my friend said that maybe i'm more of a right brain or something. I dunno, what's right brain and left brain's characteristics?? :\

WHOA! i wrote a lot today! [o_O] blame the weather and economy? I'll surely blaming economy for this. DANG YOU ECONOMY!! I DO NOT WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND! GAAAHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLLA BACK AT YA~! ;]