6.03.2009

"They don't know about me & you"

i was listening to my "tidur yok" playlist on iTunes just now and suddenly i wanted to do something creative! So, i copied the lyrics of all the songs that on my playlist and set it up.

it ended up with something like this..

"I know your eyes in the morning sun
When I look at you my mind goes on a trip
leave your things behind
And everything is going to the beat

I stop my rambling
I took a plane
I took a train
With the nightly kisses
I love so much

You need to watch the way you talking to me
Play with words when we cannot sing
And tell him that now, that you wish he would die
You gotta make the move
How could you know what I'm saying about it
To just get off my case this isn't happening stop this now

Will I always be denied
Moods that take me and erase me
one night to push and scream
and I won't be blamed for not feeling the same

I sit and watch the screen for a message
you say there's nothing wrong but I dont hear it
I'd take another chance
Then you passed it to someone new
Hiding, somewhere in the night"

damn.. gak sengaja lho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLLA BACK AT YA~! ;]