6.12.2009

No Longer What You Ask;

"Please don't get me wrong
But I can't find the words to tell you
But now I feel like I don't know you
Please don't get me wrong

I remember
Late nights when I stayed up late
All I do is wait and wait
Your never coming home to me
That's the hardest thing to see

Love was kept from me like a secret
And I swore that I was through until you
I remember those simple things
I remember 'till I cry
A memory I want to forget

Don't you see
That the charade is over?
And all the "Best Deceptions"
And "Clever Cover Story" Awards
Goes to you.

i could leave you well enough
alone believe and you'll be overcome
and gone by grace away
better off than if i stay
i could leave you walk away
we'll save it for another day

You're close enough to see that
You're the other side of the world to me
So much going on, it gets hard to breathe

you made it easy,
as easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4.)
there's only one thing two do three words four you.

i loved you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLLA BACK AT YA~! ;]