5.26.2009

One Two Three Four

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Student
2. My parents' daughter
3. Part-time Stalker
4. ...*thinking really hard* nothing came to my mind ~_~

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Atonement
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Thirteen

Four places I have lived:
1. Pejaten
2. New York
3. Queenstown
4. er, Sydney?

Four places I have been:
1. Jejou Island - or is Che Jo?
2. Japan
3. Frankfurt Airport - haha
4. That old city in ShangHai

Four Favorite drinks
1. Water
2. Thai Iced Tea
3. Coffee!
4. Mocha Coco Nut from Martha's Bakery

People who email me regularly:
1. The School
2. Urban Outfitters
3. Van Aakz Tar Cind
4. Bapaks

Four things I would save from a fire (non family/pets):
1. iPhone
2. Laptop
3. My AE-1 Canon Camera
4. myself, duh?

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Bread
2. Ane's HomeMade Spaghetti
3. Indonesian
4. Sushi sounds good

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Greece
2. Japan
3. My room in Indo
4. DreamLand

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Meeting the friends :D (Minus Tar though)
2. the end of summer class
3. All Point West Festival
4. and heck yes, THE SIMS 3!!!

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Gossip Girl
2. Glee
3. American Idol season 8 only
4. The Hills

Four authors I have enjoyed:
1. Sarah Dessen
2. Lisi Harrison
3. Susane Colasanti
4.
Lauren Barnholdt

Four things you find beautiful:
1. God's creation
2. Dreams
3. Arts
4. History

Four things that really annoy you:
1.
those teachers who really made you feel down all the time
2. useless people
3. People who think they're cool and 'it' but actually not
4. Girls who wear too much make-up and want to show the world that she's the best

Four things you want to do in this lifetime:
1. Help people
2. Travel around the world
3. Be an architect and build my own house
4. and make my parents proud of me :]

Four songs your obsessed with (at the moment):
1.
Glee Cast - Don't Stop Believing
2. Metric - Collect Call
3. Hanson - Go
4. Mocca - Life Keeps On Turning

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLLA BACK AT YA~! ;]