3.29.2009

Memorable Quotes [Part 2];

My weekend was incredibly tiring yet fun. Chami, Aisha, Kiki and Wina (and later on Naomi) came to my apartment for swimming. And after we swam (+sauna) for about 1.30++ and bla bla bla, we watched The Painted Veil and ended up having a movie night.

Started out with The Painted Veil and continued with Sex and The City, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Wicker Park and at last Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix. LOL! Can you imagine that? (Well maybe several of you can, haha) We -(precisely only)- Chami & Aisha ended up watching Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix until 6.30ish or maybe 7 in the morning.

And guess what? I found my other favorite lines from a movie or for short, quotes :)

"Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours."
- Sex and the City

Kitty Fane: "For God's sake, Walter, will you stop punishing me? Do you absolutely despise me?"
Walter Fane: "No. I despise myself."
Kitty Fane: "Why?"
Walter Fane: "For allowing myself to love you once.
"
- The Painted Veil


"Love makes you do crazy things, insane things. Things in a million years you'd never see yourself do. But there you are doing them, can't help it."
- Wicker Park


Norah: "Are you sad that we missed it?"
Nick: "We didn't miss it. This
is it. C'mon. You wanna go home?"

Norah: "There's this part of Judaism that I like. Tikun Olam. It said that the world is broken into pieces and everyone has to find them and put them back together."
Nick: "Maybe we don't have to find it. Maybe we are the pieces."
- Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

You guys should read the book too!!

"[pauses] I'm allergic to fabric softener. I majored in comparative literature at Brown. I hate anchovies. And I think I'd miss you even if we never met"
- The Wedding Date

"A girl will never forget the first boy she ever likes."
- He's Just Not That Into You


"I have wasted thousands and thousands of kisses on you - kisses that I thought were special because of your lips and your smile and all your color and life. I used to think that was the real you, when you smiled. But now I know you don't mean any of it. You just save it for all your songs. Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight."
- That Thing You Do

"If you're a bird, I'm a bird."

- The Notebook


"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all."
- The Breakfast Club

"If we never see each other again, and one day, you feel a certain presence beside you... that would be me, loving you wherever I am."
- My Sassy Girl

***

aaahhh~ HBL T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLLA BACK AT YA~! ;]