12.03.2009

Being Speechless, then

"I’ll never talk again
Oh boy you’ve left me speechless
You’ve left me speechless so speechless

I’ll never love again,
Oh friend you’ve left me speechless
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless"


Oh! Wait- I was tho back then..

Just came to my mind yesterday that I was really really upset and miserable for those horrible days up in the last days of February. I made a promise that 'I'll never love again' and stuff, but after months and months I never think about those horrible days anymore. Maybe I was naive back then? I don't know.. Maybe I was caught up by the moment that made me think giving out love to someone is over-rated and don't ever trust anyone but yourself and your best friend(s). Yeah, that was me.. back then.


Months after months forgetting about those days, suddenly.. it doesn't seem matter anymore. I don't need you to smile. I don't need you to laugh. I don't need you to be the best. I don't need you.


Hey, wait.. this post not really about.. ahem- him. It's about me covering up my naive thoughts. I'm still scared to open my heart to someone else and I'm still don't want to believe that someone will change what I think. Why? Because at the end, it is me that's going to be hurt. I'm not gonna fall for that second strike! I'm here for myself and I'm here to become the best that I can be.


What a post right? What is up with me being all.. err- how do you say this? melodramatic? Haha.. blame the song that I like and blame my insomnia. Oh, you know what I have discovered yesterday? I think I have an OCD. I'll know if someone change or move anything. YOU'RE THE ONE THAT TOLD ME. I don't know.. maybe I kind of like it?

Or maybe I already am breaking my own promise? A little cheat would not hurt myself right? Or it will? Some will say "you would not know it before you try it", so.. I'm trying here, you better not make me regret this ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLLA BACK AT YA~! ;]