9.10.2009

back from down under

"Patience, shadow. While you're sick, there's no sight to see.
Little shadow, little shadow.
To the night, will you follow me?
Pardon, shadow, hold on tight to your darkened key.
Little shadow, little shadow.
To the night, will you follow me?

Closer, shadow, volume strikes, still we're cut free
of this song, little shadow
To the night, will you follow me?
Hey, shadow, stars, break of dawn, take a turn for stars, to my fantasy
Little shadow, to the night, will you follow me?
Little shadow, to the night, will you follow me?"
(Little Shadow - Yeah Yeah Yeahs)

***

Lalala~ so yeah, precisely a week ago i arrived back in NYC (yeay-me) and 2 days ago my college has started again for my sophomore year (a lil bit of yeay-me). My mom & sister came to join me for about 10 days, and 3 days from now they gonna leave me here.. all alone.. no more shopping for me, no more good home made cooking for me, no huggy huggy family time for me. I'll juz have to wait for another 3 or 4 months so I can see them again.

These couple of days been great! I'm juz glad to be back in NYC but it feels kinda different. I miss my summer :(
What I miss the most from my summer in NYC are:
1. ALL POINT WEST FESTIVAL
2. 1 Summer Class
3. Bike riding around Central Park and Hudson River every Sunday
4. Monday & Tuesday nite at Do-Hwa
5. Stay over at Aisha's place every weekend
6. Sitting around Bryant Park and juz look at people doing Yoga
7. Early basketball match at Sherwood
8. Rockband marathon every weekend at Andhika's
9. CONEY ISLAND RANDOM TRIP (eventhough baru sekali :P)
10. and those random yet fun nite strolling around the city that never sleeps

I want my summer back rite this minute :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLLA BACK AT YA~! ;]