4.04.2009

uno, dos, tres

Three Things to Share
1. stories aka gossips
2. photos
3. songs

Three Names I go by:
1. nami
2. nams
3. namek :D

Three Jobs I have had in my Life:
1. student
2. part-time stalker? HAHA
3. okay.. i dont have any job, yet xp

Three Places I have lived:
1. jakarta
2. new york
3. does visiting my sister in sydney for almost a month can be said that i have lived there? haha

Three Highly-Recommended Movies:
1. nick & norah's infinite playlist
2. the painted veil
3. the breakfast club

Three Favorite Drinks:
1. mineral water
2. thai iced tea :9
3. white chocolate mocha

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. gossip girl
2. american idol
3. that 70's show

Three Favorite Books:
1. elsewhere - gabrielle zevin
2. Here We Are mangas !!! >_<
3. Sand's Chronicles mangas!!!

Three places I have been:
1. japan
2. new zealand
3. korea

Three people that email me regularly:
1. urban outfitters (lol)
2. professors
3. vania or cindy or aakriti or tara

Three Favorite Foods:
1. rice!
2. gulai daun singkong
3. tumis labu siam, uoohhhh

Three Favorite Desserts:
1. red velvet cake
2. momofuku's cookies
3. LADY M CREPES!!!

Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. summer
2. the day i graduated
3. turn 21? or 30ish? i wanna see myself when im old! hahaha

Three places I would like to travel to:
1. South Africa
2. Brazil
3. greece~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLLA BACK AT YA~! ;]